Ziggy Interrupted Kit
This kit provides the 5 skeins needed to create the Ziggy Interrupted shawl/scarf by Sandra Paul of Cherry Heart. (Pattern NOT included) It's a scarf with zig zag stripes, ‘interrupted’ with panels of crochet square motifs throughout. It has been a show stopper at fiber festivals all fall. If you missed out on the kits, now is your chance to grab the kit!
- 1 skein of WIsh Upon A Starfish
- 1 skein of Ocean Poem
- 1 skein of Shell Yeah
- 1 skein of Water You Doing?
- 1 skein of Catalina Wine Mixer
Base Information for each skein:
Talbot Fingering 80/20
80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon
400 yards/100 grams + 80 yards/20 grams
6.75-8 sts/inch, #1-3 (2.25-3.25mm)
Please Remember the Following:
- Superwash yarns are machine washable, however it is recommended that you use the gentle cycle when washing items in a machine. Lay flat to dry.
- Due to the unique nature of hand dyed yarn, each skein varies slightly so it is recommended that you alternate skeins when creating pieces that will require a lot of yardage.
- Variations in monitors and devices, the yarn you receive may look slightly different than the colors pictured.
- Some bases that include alpaca, yak or camel fibers will be of a darker hue due to the darker raw fiber content.